In today’s consumer driven world, it can be immensely difficult to connect with customers. While there are a number of tried and true marketing techniques, many consumers are immune or oblivious to them. It is time for new strategies, and YouTube presents a fantastic opportunity to market to potential customers in a new way. Guerrilla marketing strategies are essentially strategies that entail marketing without the knowledge of the customer. These can often be much more effective than traditional strategies, because customers are not used to avoiding them.
Anyone can use YouTube, and it is free to upload videos. As such, there are a huge number of users, and potential customers. To have an effective guerrilla marketing strategy on YouTube, it must not look as if you are marketing at all. Some great examples of this type of strategy is to hold a video competition of videos including people using your products or incorporating your products somehow, then posting the entries on YouTube. Another strategy is to work with filmmakers to create videos of your product or testimonials that appear to be done by independent consumers, not by your company.
Contents of “Marketing Within YouTube”
- How to Use Guerrilla Strategies to Market Your Product on YouTube
- 3 Simple Tips To Successful Marketing With YouTube
- 3 Tactics to Drive Traffic to Your YouTube Video
- 4 Keys to Marketing on YouTube Success
- A New Marketing Channel through YouTube
- Advertising within YouTube – that’s what I said!
- A Top Strategy to Increase Your YouTube Views
- Changes in Online Marketing
- Create YouTube Popularity
- 4 Customization Leads to Marketing Success within YouTube
- Effective Marketing on YouTube
- How to Use YouTube to Make Your Product a Success
- Increase Your Viewership by Embedding Content
And Much More!
Product Type: eBooks
License: Master Resale Rights
Date Added: June 19, 2012
File Size: 927 KB